Sunday, August 5, 2012

Snapshots.m4v


Hi!

Isn't it nice when the sun comes out to say hello? It really did come out a little bit today and I thought for a while the big wheel would start turning again. At least for me that's the kind of feeling I get with all the interruptions and disruptions in my routine...all because of the rain. It makes me feel that the world stops turning sometimes. But, like I said, it did show up for a short but sweet while. I was almost getting ready for a sunbath but in the twinkling of an eye, it was gone. Thanks to HIM who gives us the sun. Thanks be to HIM again who gives us the rain. We need both, don't you think?

I have here down below the video. It's five minutes total viewing time but I have broken it down to three parts because the file size is way too big. Please consider praying both for the children and all the staff while watching. It will be a big help for this project. Thank you.















No comments:

Post a Comment